Do you e's think you can beat the O's? - 6/21/13 Event

XxDoomxX

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,466
Comic sans alert! *

DOG TAG SCRIM

TAG DOG SCRIM

SCRAM TOG DAG

MAG SCRAM DOG


Whatever you want to call it, IT'S TOMORROW, FRIDAY the 21st
9pm EST on the CSS event server

server will open 15 min early
Be in ventrillo 20 min early for passwords and fun

Oh, and did I mention
I have A LOT of jail credits to give out. So you better show up to get some

Lets start off giving some away shal we?

Funniest post in this thread will get 25 credits (announced at start of event)
and

First person to knife me in our 15 minute warm up (8:45 est to 9 est) before we start the event will get 75 credits

Ain't that enticing? See you there ;)

Show up in ventrilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo to learn about more ways to win jail credits at the event
I will be announcing credit winning options in vent, so you better be there!

=(e)= vs =(eGO)=

Who will win? Who has the skillz to beat the other?



*XxDOOMxX takes no responsibility for the rage and frustration caused by the font used in this promotional post. Personally, it is really funny to use comic sans, and it is recommended that you reply doing so, also using a lot of emoticons :w00t: because, well, this event is really going to be excellent and deserves comic sans and emoticons

​
 
Last edited:
I won't be attending just saying.
194923719_c1117ced67_o.jpg
 
Why you don't make the event at the 29. I want to join :c But i can't until then <_<
 

Latest posts

Back
Top