Upcoming Garry's Mod update!!!!!

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
Hey guys, I check Garry's Mod.com and Garry's Blog everyday to see how GMOD is coming along and to get the latest news, today when I checked, I saw this!!!! ----> [link=hyperlink url]http://www.garrysmod.com/[/link]
It says what will be on the new update! it will contain the orange box collection, and the spawnmenu has been totally re-designed from scratch!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
 
I can't wait. I just bought GM the other day, it's a lot more fun than I expected. With TF2 models and the new source engine features....it's going to own.
 
You guys dont know how EXCITED I AM!!!, I LOVE GMOD SOOO MUCH, the new spawn menu is going to own, and I cant wait to start messing with TF2/Portal props and ragdolls, and the new NPCs look like loads of fun!, One thing I really HOPE it comes with is the car from EP2!!!! (The actual drivable version)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top