radio bugs?

Mr. Chair -TR-

EGO Addict
Joined
May 4, 2007
Messages
1,303
I'm not entirely certain if thats the problem, but it seems ever since y'all put the radio thing on our servers, my game freezes for a couple seconds every few minutes, and sometimes every few seconds. Usually it does it right after someone else turns their radio on. It just started yesterday, so it may just be coincidence that it started after y'all put in the radio thing, but I recall someone else having the same issue, so maybe I'm not alone.

Any pointers? =[ It really sucks.Its done it like five times while I'm capping a flag too. Its really getting unplayable.
 
i've had that happen to me a few times. I found that i you disconnect from the server with the radio running it will still go even if you go to a different server.
 
I have problems when I try to turn radio on, so I just stopped. I'll have to watch to see if anything happnes when other people do it too.
 
Only bugs I have with the radio is that the 'metal' station is all 80's hair metal. Blah.
 
Off topic, but they play Metallica a lot on the classic rock stations around here now. It's kind of weird. And I heard Alice in Chains "Main in the Box" the other day too. There's no way that stuff is classic rock yet...
 
I donno ever since that plugin got added spacificly, my frame rate has been down a bit on server 3, wile 1 and 2 seem to act a bit normal
 
[quote1194300758=ned]
Off topic, but they play Metallica a lot on the classic rock stations around here now. It's kind of weird. And I heard Alice in Chains "Main in the Box" the other day too. There's no way that stuff is classic rock yet...
[/quote1194300758]

Oh it gets worse. The first time I heard "Smells like teen spirit" on the classic rock station I flipped out.
 
I definitely have no problems at all with it. Then again, I also hardly use it... I love music in games, but I just gotta hear what's going on in a shooter like TF2.
 
Back
Top