TF2 Recruiting

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
Hey guys, did you know that recruiting makes you better at TF2?

:P yep, ^ true fact right there. Whenever you recruit someone, you are helping the division by bringing in new members. The division would be boring if we never met any new people on ventrilo or on the forums!

I would also like to point out that Exegurru, -Trauma-, Boo, GTRRacer001, and many others have been doing awesome at recruiting lately, and because of them these past months have been spectacular. I would also like to shout out Le Boss and Lucas15 for doing some mass recruiting for the division lately and getting our numbers up. Now, i'm sorry if you have been recruiting people and I didn't just mention you here, so if you have recruited at least 1 person throughout your time in eGO, hit me up on steam and tell me. You may have a special gift coming your way ;)

Also make sure your recruits stay in eGO, and most importantly, they have fun!!! Having a good time is why we are all here.


Also make sure you talk to any recruitment host if you have any questions about recruiting!

~Jeremy
 
Last edited:
ok. keep it up guys

tumblr_mnk2v5aVOH1sq6yw6o1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
I've recruited 3 people for the Minecraft server and have gotten my friends Two Shakes and Getsu to play on the TF2 servers a number of times and haven't hardly gotten any recognition....

I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED
 
I've recruited 3 people for the Minecraft server and have gotten my friends Two Shakes and Getsu to play on the TF2 servers a number of times and haven't hardly gotten any recognition....

I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED

FlyingWaffle said:
Hey, I have a recruiting badge. I've recruited a person once.

Add me onto steam!
 
MY friends list got wiped about a month ago, so I lost a lot of people. I actually don't know how I set my profile to private , nor do I know how/i'm too lazy to change it back to the default setting, lol.

FlyingWaffle said:
Did you unfriend me? I added you around the time you got promoted to G D:

Did you? lol sorry man like I said the list got cleared. It's cool people still remember those days (and I mean about a year ago, crazy to think it's so long ago.)


So yeah when I get a chance to use steam again friend me on steam FW and Tier and I will give you guys a hat or something
 
MY friends list got wiped about a month ago, so I lost a lot of people. I actually don't know how I set my profile to private , nor do I know how/i'm too lazy to change it back to the default setting, lol.



Did you? lol sorry man like I said the list got cleared. It's cool people still remember those days (and I mean about a year ago, crazy to think it's so long ago.)


So yeah when I get a chance to use steam again friend me on steam FW and Tier and I will give you guys a hat or something

You don't have a one year award? .-.
 
Back
Top