Warm up?

Doom^God

Poster
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
116
So i really don't warm up before i start playing. All i do is listen to music and play jail lol. but i do hear of people warming up. so what are you'r guys warm ups for cs:s?
 
25 jumping jacks in place, 50 pushups, 100 core crunches, and 75 variated sit ups.
optional/twice a week: 30 pull ups.

thats what i do before i hike every morning to get warmed up
 
Lets just say go Deathmatch for a while rofl, at least 50 kills with each core weapon and 200 with the ak m4 and awp.
 
you shouldn't really warm up for a pub game of dust2 or anything like that. Just have fun and don't care so much about your kdr.

What I like to do to warm up for a competetive match though is to go on a aim_ server for 20-30ish minutes to warmup and get into the right "state". After that 10-20 minutes deathmatch (preferably dust2 or any other smallish map). The deathmatch warmup is for movement and aiming.
The aim_ server warmup is for aiming and recoilmanagement.
 
I never really had one before, but before scrims or 10 mans I warm up by goin onto a iceworld deathmatch server. I try to see the highest kill streaks I can get with deagle, ak, m4, and awp.
PS: my highest with deagle was 17 can any1 else top that?;)
 
I do a few muscle memory warmups using my modified spray. If you want to try them, look up 'Wandeag muscle memory,' first link on Google. Basically, I took it and edited the spray to get rid of the URL (so I can use it on the servers), and to include my name and rank. After doing that, I usually do Crackhouse, get around 100 kills, and then move on to our pubs or scrims if I get invited to any.

Due to the muscle memory work and the warming up, I've seen my average scrim KDR go up to around 3-4 from <1. I would highly suggest using it.

Additionally, for added warmup, I sometimes run through popular scrim maps and watch my crosshair positioning, making sure to keep it at head level and keep it aimed at where I think my enemies will be based on the map. It definitely helps you stay alive when your crosshair is on your enemy the second you see them.
 
I only really try to warm up when I'm scrimming or something of that sort. Sometimes I get into playing CS:S by playing some rotation but thats about it.
 
i dont warm up much either... but normally by time i get into a scrim i have played a few rounds in pub already.. so guess you could call that "warm up" lol
 
i only warm up if i want 2 play comp matches in cs:go and thats mostly death matches on a random serve
 

Latest posts

Back
Top