B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Nov 6, 2007 #1 I was looking in the Steam Community and I see that there is a group. Any chance I can be invited to the group? Morbid: Locked, question answered.
I was looking in the Steam Community and I see that there is a group. Any chance I can be invited to the group? Morbid: Locked, question answered.
Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Nov 6, 2007 #2 for future if people want to be in the group send me a pm or add me by searching Deathscythe in the community and find my name or post in an already made thread about the Steam Community Group
for future if people want to be in the group send me a pm or add me by searching Deathscythe in the community and find my name or post in an already made thread about the Steam Community Group