Media Team Updates


podcastlogo.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">The Media Team is proud to announce the revival of the eGO Podcast. Look for new segments on our webpage at podcast.egoadmins.com. If you are interested in contributing to the Podcast, please PM Dead Tom or Caelestis.

We are also happy to announce that our Meet the Leadership series is coming back. If you have a member of Leadership you would like to see star in our return episode, please be sure to post in this thread.
</div><div style="width: 500px; text-align: right; padding: 5px" align="right">Article By: Dead Tom
Edited By: Ratfire
</div>​
 
Listening to the podcast from April 26th right now. I enjoy this. Glad to see it back! :)
 
Well golly this seems cool cant wait to listen to i-----

3nO5j.png



dawson-crying.jpg


Hope this get fixed soon
 
Yarg this is why I shouldn't code after driving 7 hours.

*Fixed
 
Last edited:
This is awesome!

Ric, hold your mic key down a bit longer lol.. you keep cutting yourself off ;)
 
How come i cant get this from itunes podcasts since i can get the old episodes from there ???
 
DeadTom wasn't reminded of MTL because I sent him a PM about it recently was he?:blink:
 
We are working on getting the iTunes account back up to spec. Please standby for more announcements about it. For the time being I will be updating the segments exclusively on our webpage.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top