Automated screenshot/screen capture uploading

CrashRIT

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
1,820
So I've heard some of you guys talking about uploading screenshots automatically before (i think with puu.sh). Is this a program on your desktop you can drag things to and it'll give you a link?

To explain my laziness, steam uploads work maybe 50% of the time for me and the community page is insanely slow. Plus, I upload JPGs i export using snipping tool in win 7 to show other members.

-Crash
 
It works just like snipping tool, except that it uploads it instantly to it's sharing server. You just hit a bind (ctr+shift+4 for me), drag the box around the area that you want to capture, and it uploads the picture instantly. It then puts the link on your clipboard so that you can immediately paste it into a message or so forth. You can also set up different binds to do different things such as share files, or automatically take a picture of the whole monitor.

EX:
3o9hT.png



EDIT: yes, it is called puush. You can google that or go to puush.me
 
Last edited:
So... I download their program then bind it to a hotkey and it will upload and give me a URL?
 
So... I download their program then bind it to a hotkey and it will upload and give me a URL?

Download, install it. It adds itself to startup.

hotkeys are already set but are configurable via options, by default they're ctrl+shift+1-4 and ctrl+shift+u to upload files.

When you upload a screenshot or a file the link to it is automatically put on your clipboard.
 
Wait puush can fill up? this is new to me O_o

I keep old caps on hand for nostalgic lulz..

Yeah, it caps at 200MB.

The pictures are really small in file size though; the only way I've managed to get so high is that I upload dozens of gifs.
 
Yeah, it caps at 200MB.

The pictures are really small in file size though; the only way I've managed to get so high is that I upload dozens of gifs.

I don't really care about online storage unless it's in my sig or something, I have it all locally :)
 
Back
Top