joeboris -TR- Poster Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 199 Nov 6, 2007 #1 Oh, man... This is just too good! http://kotaku.com/gaming/halloween-hangover/
S Sir Leeroy Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 259 Nov 6, 2007 #2 wow,that is funny. I dont think i would ever do that but............
D DyeMatrix Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 2,504 Nov 6, 2007 #3 Stupid steam people
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Nov 6, 2007 #4 Thats awsome!
A AttikusV Rookie Joined Jan 19, 2008 Messages 49 Nov 7, 2007 #5 gotta love diehard fans. i always wanted to get 4 guys to dress up as the terrorists form CS 1.5
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Nov 7, 2007 #6 lol, ya i saw that on the steam news....I should have gone as scout for Halloween
I i have no life [DAM] Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 321 Nov 7, 2007 #8 some people take gaming too far.
C Crash 303 Poster Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 131 Nov 7, 2007 #9 TF2 Addicts! haha TF2 in the office >.<