TF2 Poetry

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Try your best and make up a TF2 poem. Lets all try to be original here. *rolls eyes*.

Scout are Red
Heavies are Blu
I am a Lotioneer
Hamiluu
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I shoot at your head
The bullet goes through
I stand there and Taunt
Laughing at you.

I like Sniper. :)

E:

I hold my Pan tight
I raise it in the air
I just hit you in the face.
There's bacon in your hair.

I like pans. :)
 
Last edited:
Spamming is good
Spamming is real
If you don't like demoman
Then i will kill you.
 
Bang, im dead.
Spy just shot me in my head.
Whack, i just hit by a axe.
I was just pushing the kart up the tracks.
Pow, punched right in the ass.
I will give that heavy a pass.
Boom, i just got sticky trapped.
But its too late, i got the point capped.
 
An Emily Dickinson adaptation:

Because I could not stab the med
He kindly stopped for me;
The small cart held but just the scout
and read not one but three.

We slowly pushed, he respawned in haste,
And I had put away
My knife, and my revolver too,
For his healing beam.
 
Too all people who are changed .1s before they win:

There was me,
Winning the round
And then the server
Changes me around
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top