- Joined
- Jul 28, 2012
- Messages
- 1,447
Ive seen a couple threads like this before, so id figured id do the same thing.
I acquired an unusual a while back (thanks to A Poor Man) and figured it needed a special name.
I want you guys to come up with a funny name/description for my Unusual. The winner will be chosen by me and have their name/description placed on my hat. And will themselves be rewarded with a Nametag AND description tag of their own!
RULES
1. Keep the name and description appropriate to eGO rules.
2. Only one post per person
3. The contest will be closed at 11:59 PM CST On June 30th, all posts afterwards will be void, i will then announce the winner.
GET NAMING!
I acquired an unusual a while back (thanks to A Poor Man) and figured it needed a special name.
THATS WHERE YOU COME IN
(yes the comic sans was necessary)
I want you guys to come up with a funny name/description for my Unusual. The winner will be chosen by me and have their name/description placed on my hat. And will themselves be rewarded with a Nametag AND description tag of their own!
RULES
1. Keep the name and description appropriate to eGO rules.
2. Only one post per person
3. The contest will be closed at 11:59 PM CST On June 30th, all posts afterwards will be void, i will then announce the winner.
GET NAMING!
Last edited:















)




)