That is all

The Yeti

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
4,080
I regret to inform you all that I am stepping down from my position in leadership. I will still wear the tags and see you guys for fun events and gaming.
 
You know what we spoke about bud, do your thing and you know we will be here when your schedule frees up. I wish you the best of luck and we all appreciate everything you've done for eGO. Love ya man, we'll leave the light on for ya.
 
You'll come back... They always come back. I think... I hope...

You've done more for this division than words can express, and have certainly done more for your Reaper Company than any one other entity. They say the best goodbyes are short ones, therefore I shall keep this quick and to the point.

You do your thing and we'll continue doing ours if/when you return.

Just because I know you love how under used this is, I think you're Oscar Mike to a new future.

*Cue Patriotic Music* It's been an honor and a privilege, LT.

*Salute*

~ PVT. Gizzmo
 
Last edited:
Steve thanks for all you've done. I hope in time, you can find some free time and rejoin us. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

It's been a pleasure and a lot of fun. Take care and good luck.
 
Thank you for all that you have done to make this division what it is today. It has been a blast working with you. I wish you the best of luck in your future Yeti.
 
If anything has helped drive my dedication to Operation:X, it was the wonderful people who made it their job to look out for their own. You exemplified that integrity.

Words cannot describe the honor I felt being able to serve beside you. From the barren Sierra Gulf laden deserts of Takistan, to the Leadership channel where you made me crap my pants before you made me an O. Memories which will stay with be beyond my deathbed.

I know you prefer to breath that thin ass air up in the mountains, but if you ever find yourself in Atlantic City, I know people who know people, and lets just say, what happens in AC, probably haunts you for the rest of your life.

Over and Out.
 
Thanks for all you have done! I wish you the best of luck, Yeti. Stay safe.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_m2afx5UMXt1qj73e2o1_500.gif
 
Steve,

I'm divided on your stepping down. You have been the driving force for Op:X, before that, P90X, before that, Mod, and even before that, INS. Man... I just used a ton of commas. It's sad to see you go for damn sure. Op:X won't be the same without you handling business.

On the other hand, you've been wanting to get off the computer for a while and live life to it's full potential. I'm glad things are going good for you in that regard and I hope they get even better.

Actually, I just hope that your real-life dreams are crushed and you are forced into a situation where you come crawling back to Op:X and your council position. Then everything can go back to the way it was-- yeah right. JUST DROP BY YOU JERKFACE!!!

Love,

Ed
 
Steve,

It is rare to meet someone so young yet filled with so much wisdom.

I did not know who you really were before last July or how you would manage your equals as we merged into OP:X, but all of it was done with a smile and a constant motherly overtone of "If you need anything, just ask".

Managing a business and managing WoT are two entirely different entities and on several occasions I have leaned on you for input and suggestions concerning WoT and on each occasion you took the time to ponder and answer regardless of how difficult the situation was.

Respect is earned, not given. You have my unending respect and gratitude Steve.

I do hope that you can come in and say hello sometime and of course I will miss hearing that friendly banter between you and DJ.

Best of luck in the future and may your wisdom always guide you down the right path

Respectfully
Chuck
 
oh my.. I thought I'll see you in-game for this PSC/OP:X Summer Kickoff events.
I am not good with words but I wish you all the best, man.
Hope you'll have free time soon and rejoin us whenever you can.
gonna miss you, Yeti. big time..
 
Last edited:
Yeti

Your amount of effort/dedication/commitment into OP:X and ArmA 2 compared to anything else I have seen in the 4 years of eGO, has been nothing but the best.
Not only did you carry ArmA to the masses (along with a well known others) and introduce us to a world of realism. But your attitude to everyone/everything made OP:X it's own unique division.

I hope to see you around on Vent for the usual banter/arguments/general fall outs. Without it, I don't think the OP:X channel in Vent would be the same.

Cya around man!
 
I first experienced eGO when I played Insurgency. Didn't join at the time, but I had a blast.

Thanks for all the fun,
Jolly
 
Back
Top