Problem with Server

Ravemeister

I made one post
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
3
When ever I am in a server one of two things happens. I am unable to see the mvp at the end of the round or unable to see the clock/process of capping. I am on a 10.6.8 mac. Any help at all would be appreciated.
 
If you have a custom hud installed an update can brake it but it isn't a problem with the server. Probably just something wrong with your tf2 files have you tried verifying cache files?
 
Actually, I have this problem (and Kazoo too). SOMETIMES, I can see the MVP scoreboard, but usually I can't. BUT, I usually CAN see the scoreboard on other servers. iono it's weird. but definitely linked to my HUDlayout.res file in the custom HUD. Deleting that makes it go back to normal (but also makes the Custom HUD silly haha)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top