1st game of TF2..... ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ex
  • Start date Start date

Ex

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,227
d1e8875d13b296c37c7c36172cf6a5e5


I played as a heavy for abit and he was fat and slow and I just couldnt be doing with it so I went to a sniper and I soon got to grips with it finding my self killing quite alot of people, however when I unlocked the bow and arrow I was excited.....Then I tried it out :/ It was horrific I got 1 kill and that was point blank. Is there any way or special technique to using the bow and arrow or is it just bad? I seem like I could enjoy tf2 alot If i get better. :) It's quite a cool game really glad I tried it out.
 
Aim at corners the are going to be coming from. Aim up because it arcs. Headshots fully charged can kill a heavy in one hit. And all other classes even if they are overhealed.
 
The bow is my favorite weapon to use. Get ready to fire before you head around a corner, you never know when an enemy is gonna be right in your face.
 
Hey Exoh! Glad you came to see the dabes division.

The Huntsman has a nickname in the TF2 community, the "Lucksman"

Since there are no non-hitscan weapons in CSS you're not used to stuff like this. I guess there is a technique, but there really isn't a way to explain it. Maybe the beast Huntsman users like Doomtrain and Curly can help you.

My advice? Don't use it.
 
I don't believe there are any bad weapons in TF2. Each weapon is designed to fill a specific role and/or better fit a person's playing style.
 
Hey ExOH! What map(s) or server(s) did you try? Like any of them?
 
My advice would be to compensate for the slower projectile and arc of the arrows
 
If you want to use the Huntsman better try to shoot where the guy will be and not where he is.
 
Dang getting kills with the sniper on your first time playing TF2? :O nice.
One of these days, I'll get my first sniper kill.. only been like 10 months since I got the game :D
 
Play in really close, hallway like maps, such as Blackmesa. Blackmesa was great for the huntsman :P
 
Yea I was on hightower and a little bit of 2fort
 

Latest posts

Back
Top