so i learned how to use sony vegas

Capital Orange

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
593
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij9BB6QIWq0[/ame]

dabes

And I realize that some of it is trash quality, but whatever, it's my first time.
be gentle ;-;
 
I can give you my low file size high quality render settings for vegas if you want me to post them here :P
 
This video need more dabes but GTR can you give me that render setting too. I want to see if its any different from the one i have now.
 

This video need more dabes but GTR can you give me that render setting too. I want to see if its any different from the one i have now.

Clone I think I posted it in your tech help thread but here it is anyway:

Note: Frame rate does not matter so much unless you're a quality freak, I just leave it default, you can increase it to 30fps if you want smoother video at cost of render time and file size (same with 60fps+)
but this doesn't really matter unless you're going for 1080p High quality video. Most people don't watch youtube over 720p so they won't notice the difference between anything over 24fps to be honest.

Note2: If anyone has any questions about these render settings or vegas render settings in general feel free to ask me

720p:

4abffcccb2.png


4c1ae5fed1.jpg


1080p: (No need for 1080p imo but here if you want it)

cd67b67e25.png


017892840c.jpg
 
Last edited:
That was [strike]bad[/strike] dabes and you should feel [strike]bad[/strike] dabes.
 
Have you had your first Vegas crash yet?

Oh and you're dabes, dabes, dabes, dabes, DABES.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l35ePHH8qM[/ame]
 
Back
Top