Congratulations Competitive team!

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
images


Let's give a big round of applause to the competitive team! Currently, we are 3-1 in the UGC League and played a very exciting match that went into Overtime! Roster for the match was

VP
Wilson
Slither
Kyle May
Meep
PepperRabbit
Wronskain
Codo
Shiznoe
Roflcopter
Wize​

and special thanks goes out to Meep and Slither for coming to the call of help! Let's practice and work hard for next week! Also, thank you guys who are interested in competitive game play. Without your help on our servers giving some of the competitive members a "challenge" when we wouldn't be where we are today. Thanks!​
 
Congrats... I wish I could play comp... damn timezones and crappy computer/ping :/
 
Keep up the good work guys! I'm very excited to see you guys continue doing great things!
 
Woot woot! Good job everyone! Sorry I couldn't make it, it was Canada Day up north here so copious amounts of drinking was involved, as is tradition.
 
Back
Top