Royal Rumble-- July 2nd

44D01A65782750A73FCC68AF91FE61D7EC669640

1FA08BB3BF3BED649C408DC4DE010E7C7568EE5E

5FD348E64E76F05A8707339F00C98A9F86969A82
 
between the 2 game crashes & the long wait to get back in after said crashes I manged to get 1 domination tonight

 
Personally, I'm most amused by how Exegguru's last picture has a Steam chat with General Frosty going ";~;"

Unfortunately, my favorite moment of the night I didn't get a chance to screenshot, which was putting my Ubersaw through Meep's face. Hope you guys had fun!
 
Personally, I'm most amused by how Exegguru's last picture has a Steam chat with General Frosty going ";~;"

Very observant of you Caelestis :), yes there is infact a beautiful tale behind the Steam chat.

I had charged Frosty with the perilous and difficult task of market gardening Wilson!! amidst the chaos of Royal Rumble in exchange for one key. Due to the heavy weapon spam from leadership and crashing of TF2 that Frosty was experiencing, he messaged me with an emoticon describing his agony: ;~;

However Frosty has a most steadfast heart and through sheer determination was able to conquer his foe within the last 5 minutes of the event. :D

(Talking to Wilson!! later on revealed that he was talking on the phone during the Frosty's MG and wasn't really paying attention)
 
Last edited:
(Talking to Wilson!! later on revealed that he was talking on the phone during the Frosty's MG and wasn't really paying attention)

Hey, strike while the foe is weak and your shovel is hot.
Sun Tzu said that.

I didn't do much this event- the crashes kept knocking me off balance or killing my loadout.
 
Back
Top