Summer Crates

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
Valve is adding SUMMER CRATES

I hope to see the Gabe set and some other stuff.
Also, I hope for a return of the Summer Camp :)

And some new solly shtuff

What are you looking forward to?
 
They contain the:
The Brotherhood of Arms
The Well-Rounded Rifleman
The Breakneck Baggies
The Powdered Practitioner
The Pocket Pyro
The Cloud Crasher
The Pom-Pommed Provocateur
The Dark Age Defender
The Tyurtlenek
The Mair Mask

so no weapons.

:C
 
They contain the:
The Brotherhood of Arms
The Well-Rounded Rifleman
The Breakneck Baggies
The Powdered Practitioner
The Pocket Pyro
The Cloud Crasher
The Pom-Pommed Provocateur
The Dark Age Defender
The Tyurtlenek
The Mair Mask

so no weapons.

:C

Is that what they contain? Sucks
 
They contain the:
The Brotherhood of Arms
The Well-Rounded Rifleman
The Breakneck Baggies
The Powdered Practitioner
The Pocket Pyro
The Cloud Crasher
The Pom-Pommed Provocateur
The Dark Age Defender
The Tyurtlenek
The Mair Mask

so no weapons.

:C



This is only the appetizer crate, the actual crate (suspected to be in conjunction with the summer claim check) hasn't been released yet.

You guys always false interpret information.
 
Oohhh i saw a Pocket Pyro I might have to go buy a key when the come out!!
!!
 
Oohhh i saw a Pocket Pyro I might have to go buy a key when the come out!!
!!

you're better off waiting until the pocket pyro drops in price in a couple weeks to craft hat price when it gets saturated through the market.
 
Aww, that's nice of them to release a crate with these items to drop the price.
 
I hope Summer Camp returns as well. That was actually fun, unlike last year's badge.
 
Aren't the Pocket Pyros allready out? I bought one all ready (Gave it to a friend c: )
 
I think the Powdered Practitioner would look pretty great with my Foppish Physician.

Does anyone know if it's compatible with the Blighted Beak?
 
Back
Top