Application for eGO sent by kelpthegreat

The Ban Hammer

I made one post
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
8
Im not sure how to do this so please excuse my unfortunate spelling and or grammar mistakes throughout out this application. The past few days i've been searching for a great TF2 server (btw a am new) and i have come across =(eGO)= and i joined and i have been getting many achievements as far as the hunting bow to the jarate to the various demoman, medic etc. rare's and or items. I have been releasing that people have been getting kicked for language, hacking, and even banned. And so i decide to find out how this is happening and whats going on. Well i was kicked in game for language. (i am truly sorry for that im not even allowed to curse.) I then saw a [ADMIN] in game assure me. i was then really curious to find out how there was a ADMIN in game and i dont even see him. I only know from one of my main games MINECRAFT that you can /vanish. witch is weird because im almost positive you cant to that in TF2 lol. So i asked in chat "@ admin do you play with us?" and then =(eG)=Kelpthegreat (I believe that's what it was :/ sorry if im wrong). Responded and said "im on your team arn't i?" then i clued in that people with the tag (eG) or what not are admins. Lol sorry im new :p. I then asked him how to become a admin and long story short he sent me here so i registered and bam your reading this right now ;). Anyways my point in this application is that i think i would be a good admin considering that i have no life and only play this server. That i would be on alot to view the chat the hackers and what not. So i hope you guys are willing to train a kiddo like me to become a great admin such as yourself so thanks for giving me a shot and if not im sorry for wasting your time. I would love to learn so please teach me thanks!:) and Im sorry if this was not how you applied i didnt really put effort into finding out so forgive me for that :/ Thanks. The Ban Hammer <3
 
Hey, we're always welcoming new members, but unfortunately this isn't the place to do it.

Try here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=application

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Im sorry if im wronge but i clicked on the link and i noticed it wont let me write stuff down so i clicked on the other ones and they will let me write it down. This may be a bug or i dont know but if you can tell me whats going on that would be great and btw thanks for helping me :)
 
User still needs to create a Maul account. I'm adding KelptheGreat to steam to ask him to walk The Ban Hammer to successfully joining edge-gamers.
 
With that name I suspect this is Dom or Legend trolling us
 
Welcome to eGO, and from what I know how to become a admin is just to play on eGO's servers, follow the rules and have fun. Admins are recommended. Hope to see you soon, and don't worry about your grammar. My own is horrible and I use google to correct most of mines :P. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, add me on Steam if you got some questions.
 
Thanks so much! i cant wait i love the staff and members here you all are so friendly!!! thanks for letting me in and i have a question will my rank change in tf2 for the server? so i have e in front of it :D?
 
Welcome to the community. Admins are on most of the time and can be identified with =(eG)= and =(eGO)= tags. To become a G and O, you need to learn the rules, follow them, and help enforce them by notifying us if we miss something. Hang out in the vent server and people will get to know you.
 
Welcome to the community. Admins are on most of the time and can be identified with =(eG)= and =(eGO)= tags. To become a G and O, you need to learn the rules, follow them, and help enforce them by notifying us if we miss something. Hang out in the vent server and people will get to know you.

I would love to get to know everyone what server should i join in ventrillo?
 
Back
Top