Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 11, 2007 #1 I have a leak in my roof that's shorted out the electricity to my apartment. Sooo, I'll have no electricity until that can get fixed.
I have a leak in my roof that's shorted out the electricity to my apartment. Sooo, I'll have no electricity until that can get fixed.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Nov 11, 2007 #2 Ok food. see ya when you get back bud!
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Nov 11, 2007 #3 no worries man! see ya soon!
A AttikusV Rookie Joined Jan 19, 2008 Messages 49 Nov 11, 2007 #4 Bummer man, i hate it when that happens!
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Nov 11, 2007 #5 THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! BANNED! Nah, hope you can come home soon, mate!
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 11, 2007 #6 Well havent played with you, so when you get back i'll get another opportunity to kill you!
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Nov 12, 2007 #7 Can't wait ill you get back I love getting owned by members of eGO the more domianating me the better,see ya soon, Eire.32
Can't wait ill you get back I love getting owned by members of eGO the more domianating me the better,see ya soon, Eire.32
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 13, 2007 #8 Update: Roofer and Electrician coming out tomorrow at 8am!!!!