What you currently listening to?

well ive been going between these 4 bands for the past couple weeks.

Whitechapel, Winds of Plague, Suicide Silence and Big D and the Kids Table.

I know the last one doesnt fit the rest but i guess i just need something to go against the flow of all the deathcore/metal sounds.

If you wanna check out big d and the kids table (They are Ska) look up L.A.X. on youtube but i will warn you the lyrics are for mature audiences only.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue3M_kxb85Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH1UmMu3R7o[/ame]
Gorillaz!!
:)
 
Last edited:
I only wanted to post one Sonata Arctica song, but now you've gone and made me waste an hour listening to great music. Can't post the videos now - here's a collection of YT links.

EDIT: Thought the [Youtube] tags were needed to post videos. Thought I was posting links. Whoops. Sorry about that. Err... 56k warning? Enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiTm0L05q4k"]Sonata Arctica - "Don't Say A Word"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zkXdqcajk&feature=fvw"]Sonata Arctica - "Paid in Full"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUszotxuwGo&feature=related"]Sonata Arctica - "Victoria's Secret"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNLdTfwx5ZQ&feature=related"]Stratovarius - "Black Diamond"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HhJkOsFus&feature=related"]Stratovarius - "Eagleheart"[/ame] This song is the embodiment of happiness. Can't help but feel uplifted by the chorus.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkmlujV-TvU&feature=related"]Hammerfall - "Any Means Necessary"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26SlmROH5Q&feature=related"]Avantasia - "Lost in Space"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-hG4l2gs-A&feature=related"]Edguy - "Superheroes"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPWBTIv9qw&feature=related"]Sirenia - "The Other Side"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRy4vcSX4k&feature=related"]Eluveitie - "Omnos"[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qjiWb1O_L4"]Amorphis - "Silver Bride"[/ame]

Ugh, so many more - inside the genres and out. Wish I had more time to devote to it.
 
Just some I've been listening to today :D!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyCbRokAFsA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=criKJ5gSm2Q&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU7kAIfWE3o[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTT4J2Lz6V8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikYv-YZN3mU&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zHY0NSqEVo[/ame]

HARDSTYLE!!!!
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27N4Fy392Us[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9E-FT_EAsk[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJPzpXH80iQ[/ame]

Woke up in the morning, found their album and instantly my headache didn't bother me anymore. ^^
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1YsVFcBqLQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1YsVFcBqLQ[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top