- Joined
- Feb 11, 2008
- Messages
- 23
[quote1212363757=Jugg]
Heck yeah man!! been listening to prodigy since "music for the jilted generation" i love them! But i usually listen to Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage...some UK Hardhouse, Drum and Bass...that sort of thing...
[/quote1212363757]
sweet! Did you know they're putting out a new album towards the end of this year? They have also been playing some gigs in the UK recently (how I wish I could go to one) and apparently people love the new tracks.
Motors (Musique Du Film) - [link=http://www.last.fm/music/Da+Octopusss]Da Octopusss[/link] (From the Banlieue 13 [District B13] Soundtrack)
Heck yeah man!! been listening to prodigy since "music for the jilted generation" i love them! But i usually listen to Parkway Drive, Killswitch Engage...some UK Hardhouse, Drum and Bass...that sort of thing...
[/quote1212363757]
sweet! Did you know they're putting out a new album towards the end of this year? They have also been playing some gigs in the UK recently (how I wish I could go to one) and apparently people love the new tracks.
Motors (Musique Du Film) - [link=http://www.last.fm/music/Da+Octopusss]Da Octopusss[/link] (From the Banlieue 13 [District B13] Soundtrack)














