going to California for a week

strabes

Active Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
269
Hello eGO family,

As some of you know I play lead electric guitar every week at my church. I've been playing for 15+ years (I'm 25 now) and guitar is my great passion in life. I wanted to let you guys know I'll be in California (Riverside, CBU campus) until Friday playing in a band with some guys from my church for a fairly large (1000+ people) camp for high school kids. This is a pretty major gig for me and I'm very excited to be getting paid to do what I love. Needless to say I won't be playing any TF2 for the next week, so you can relax and not worry about getting stabbed in the eGO servers =D

Also wanted to say that I have really enjoyed being a part of the eGO community for the past 16 months or so and I look forward to many more months to come.

I'll try to get some pictures to post when I get back.

All the best,
strabes
 
Last edited:
I'll be checking The Roundtable for increased reports of face-stabbings.

Be sure and let us know how much your laptop cost upon your return.
 
But... The dabes lobbies... Have fun never the less!

tumblr_mf4gbfEsp31r5g2olo1_500_large.gif
 
Last edited:
Heeeey, strabes in California! Maybe I'll see you around!

Just kidding, I live about 6 hours away from Riverside :P

Have fun! We look forward to you returning to stabbing us!
 
Hell yeah! Lets throw Eggs at Strabes.

Also Strabes get In n Out, its a requirement for California trips.

Haha we have In n Out in Vegas, but what we don't have is Chick-Fil-A.
 
Haha we have In n Out in Vegas, but what we don't have is Chick-Fil-A.
You poor soul. They have dabes spicy chicken. Pepperjack cheese ftw.
Also Strabes get In n Out, its a requirement for California trips.
Yeah.....no. Just no.

I'll be in Monterrey for the next two weeks, lol.
 
You poor soul. They have dabes spicy chicken. Pepperjack cheese ftw.

Yeah.....no. Just no.

I'll be in Monterrey for the next two weeks, lol.

Man you guys don't like In n out? Its flippin amazing.

Well I dont know if its in your states but you guys should try smashburger
. There is a couple down here in So Cal and they have some of the most amazing burgers. BBQ sauce and Buffalo sauec mixed together just tastes amazing.

http://smashburger.com/locations/
 
You don't have a Chick-Fil-A there?! You poor soul. Go get some Chick-Fil-A in California.

I had such a craving for Chick Fil A today... But theyre closed on Sundays *rage*

Have fun strabes!! I want to visit Cali some day, I hear its great
 
Got back into town last night. Had an incredible week playing music and hanging out with kids from all over Arizona. Here are some pics (I'm the one on stage right with the cherry sunburst les paul).

http://instagram.com/p/brVRtaKjQV/
http://instagram.com/p/bkYuEhPr1j/
http://instagram.com/p/bpkmHaPr4V/
http://instagram.com/p/bkZAnXPr16/
http://instagram.com/p/bplFuIvr5C/
http://instagram.com/p/bh0e9Lvr53/
http://instagram.com/p/bkY5ZKPr1z/
http://instagram.com/p/bkhGJAmxLs/
http://instagram.com/p/brcj6NKiJy/

and here is some footage from an iPhone haha: http://instagram.com/p/bkXHZwvrzp/

Apparently they recorded a lot of what we played so I'll try to get my hands on what I can.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top