N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 12, 2007 #1 Hello! I was looking for my Steam ID using the game console, but it shows: # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr # 2 "=(e)= NeOfito" STEAM_ID_PENDING 00:12 19 0 active loopback Does anyone know what it means? Thank you!
Hello! I was looking for my Steam ID using the game console, but it shows: # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr # 2 "=(e)= NeOfito" STEAM_ID_PENDING 00:12 19 0 active loopback Does anyone know what it means? Thank you!
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 12, 2007 #3 STEAM_ID_PENDING? Ive never seen that before......hmm..... h4x ........... you could always good it as well
STEAM_ID_PENDING? Ive never seen that before......hmm..... h4x ........... you could always good it as well
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 13, 2007 #4 i've gotten that before. Just turn off pc for about 10 mins. Turn back on, Load steam , console, status, and u will see your Steam ID .. if that doesnt work i dunno.
i've gotten that before. Just turn off pc for about 10 mins. Turn back on, Load steam , console, status, and u will see your Steam ID .. if that doesnt work i dunno.
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 13, 2007 #5 Thanks for the help Volcom, I'll try and post back any news.
M Mithos Riot (inactive) Rookie Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 98 Nov 13, 2007 #6 http://files.filefront.com/SteamIDexe/;1020842;/fileinfo.html
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 15, 2007 #7 I tried what Volcom suggested, but still showing the same message. What else I can do?
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 15, 2007 #9 Tomorrow is my third year as a Steam member (11/16/2004)...
M Mithos Riot (inactive) Rookie Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 98 Nov 15, 2007 #10 [quote1195167052=Mithos] http://files.filefront.com/SteamIDexe/;1020842;/fileinfo.html [/quote1195167052] this will help, really.
[quote1195167052=Mithos] http://files.filefront.com/SteamIDexe/;1020842;/fileinfo.html [/quote1195167052] this will help, really.
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 15, 2007 #11 Sorry Mithos, Ill give it a try...
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 20, 2007 #12 I've already use the SteamId.exe. It shows that my steam ID is 5124841. It has to show in the 0:xxx, isn't?
I've already use the SteamId.exe. It shows that my steam ID is 5124841. It has to show in the 0:xxx, isn't?
VoiDeD Famous Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 540 Nov 21, 2007 #13 [quote1195673151=NeOfito] Hello! I was looking for my Steam ID using the game console, but it shows: # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr # 2 "=(e)= NeOfito" STEAM_ID_PENDING 00:12 19 0 active loopback Does anyone know what it means? Thank you! [/quote1195673151] That normally happens when you create your own server and join it. Try joining a random server and see if it shows it.
[quote1195673151=NeOfito] Hello! I was looking for my Steam ID using the game console, but it shows: # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state adr # 2 "=(e)= NeOfito" STEAM_ID_PENDING 00:12 19 0 active loopback Does anyone know what it means? Thank you! [/quote1195673151] That normally happens when you create your own server and join it. Try joining a random server and see if it shows it.