can i be pro yet?

Nice.....luck?

I shouldn't say what I'm thinking right now >.>
 
2pro. :D That first stab I was like "Ogahd" and then when you tricked the scout into falling off the platform I lol'd.
 
Seems like a normal day of spy for me, except there are no faces stabs here.
 
You need to keep you gun out more than your knife. That demo you could've headshotted and killed. :P That and you could've just tried for a headshot on other things far away instead of lurking behind them and potentially killed by something else.
 
You need to keep you gun out more than your knife. That demo you could've headshotted and killed. :P That and you could've just tried for a headshot on other things far away instead of lurking behind them and potentially killed by something else.

So you'd seriously face a demo flinging pipes at you when you could run behind him and get the stab?

If you know where most of the enemy is, I think he did the right thing.
 
Get on my level.
CF4382844BC6C7ACA829AC1A83FFFA30D1C64FDD
 
So you'd seriously face a demo flinging pipes at you when you could run behind him and get the stab?

If you know where most of the enemy is, I think he did the right thing.

It did work just fine to go stab the demo. I'm not going to deny that. :P There just were ample opportunities to whip out a gun and shoot things. The demo wasn't even at full health anymore after the first bomb he lobbed. He could've potentially been killed with one headshot.

I mean yeah. It's easy to analyze it now and say all sort of things. When you're in there you generally go with your gut and/or experience and decide what to do before you have time to think.
 
Back
Top