I thought I might share this...

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
What is this? You decide!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/embed/IEPryo5F8EQ[/ame]
 
Last edited:
just gonna leave this here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGDzKZoh1K8[/ame]

Rule 88: If it exists, there is a Titan parody of it. No exceptions.
 
Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/embed/PiFzTJcASvw[/ame]

Btw, just in case you were wondering where this all came from,
I was looking for this: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8zG1RrI80[/ame]
but found this: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwuFXHgsuM[/ame]
Related videos went out of control from there.
 
*insert semi-related youtube video here*

but 10/10 did laugh... even funnier because Yuki sent me this song on osu a couple days ago..
 
what scared me most is that i had heard that song before..... somewhere O_O
 
This anime really got popular. I'm still on episode 7.

Someone should share this to BF3:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPvonTZ2198[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I....I..Oh lord. I nearly exploded. I heard the song start and I was like "asdkjhahsdasjhdsadsda AoT!" And then I was sad because July 13th.
 
Is attack on titan good? I was debating watching it... not sure if I want to...

I figured I would ask here, because this is where the most advanced of anime experts gather, and where there is the most cumulative knowledge on all of anime.

Also, hats.
 
Is attack on titan good? I was debating watching it... not sure if I want to...

I figured I would ask here, because this is where the most advanced of anime experts gather, and where there is the most cumulative knowledge on all of anime.

Also, hats.

It's not my favorite, but it is definitely the best from this season
 
I remember this Indian music video that fitted it perfectly...

I've been following this anime literally since episode 1. Watch it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top