- Joined
- Mar 17, 2013
- Messages
- 226
Hello party people! I haven't posted a thread yet, so Hi!
I've been a part of eGO for a while, but I've been busy with school, then camp, then vacation, and this week VBS (A Week long Church camp for kids that I volunteer at).
That said, I'm finally coming into my "Summer Gaming Vacation".
Ask me any questions about anything!
I'm trying to be more active in vent and stuff. I'm leaving for VBS at 4:30 tonight, so I'll respond to anybody tomorrow morning if you post after that.
Woo! Glad to finally start playing with you guys!
I've been a part of eGO for a while, but I've been busy with school, then camp, then vacation, and this week VBS (A Week long Church camp for kids that I volunteer at).
That said, I'm finally coming into my "Summer Gaming Vacation".
Ask me any questions about anything!
I'm trying to be more active in vent and stuff. I'm leaving for VBS at 4:30 tonight, so I'll respond to anybody tomorrow morning if you post after that.
Woo! Glad to finally start playing with you guys!



























