Valve didn't fix this glitch

It's big enough to shoot through, so something tells me it isn't a glitch. >.>
 
Definitely not a glitch, if a sniper was able to do that IRL fairly certain you should at least be able to do it in a game, right?
 
I just wonder how you stood there for 2 minutes aiming.
 
You'd be surprised how much fun it is to enrage someone on Foundry by killing them with a fully charged sniper rifle shot to the foot from the garages to the second points. That you've been banned from servers for this means people don't understand the fundamentals of being shot through holes in a wall.
 
not a glitch. engis should be more careful plus i have honestly never seen someone do this before
 
This has gotten me ban on many servers before.

Most people who fully understand each map and is personally skilled at each specific class they use does have a tendency to get banned by other people who do not know much about what they can do. Luckily, most of the servers I go to have players that are better than me.

A friend of mines makes a headshots in a split second on 2fort and I barely keep up. I use a trackpad to aim though, so there's one excuse.
 
Last edited:
I use a trackpad to aim though, so

AjFDz.gif
 
Not everyone uses their trackpad? Sensitivity of 12. Get all dem facestabs.
 
I don't modify the sensitivity, really.

Lots of people do get surprised when I say that I play the game on a macbook pro without a mouse, which is actually nothing special until there's that someone who's really good at playing.
 
Definitely not a glitch, if a sniper was able to do that IRL fairly certain you should at least be able to do it in a game, right?
This is the same logic behind rocket jumping.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top