Anime The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Goz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
2,371
I just finished this show. Feels all around, despite its desc. as a romantic comedy. This is the third anime to effectively make me cry. I would highly recommend it.

The ending almost obviously set up the premise for another season of the show. I really hope this show gets continued.

Anybody heard of this or watched it? Apparently it ran during the winter season.
 
I watched it while ongoing, really good anime. She was such a cute character, I just hope they dont screw it up in the next season :3

also this

tumblr_mfmkjzwXgs1r3kfozo1_500.jpg
 
Feels? Go play Katawa Shoujo -> Lily's route. And then talk to me about feels.

But overall, I enjoyed the show. Was really well made. J.C. Staff did a really nice job.
 
I don't think it will get a second season, at least not for awhile. It flopped pretty hard in Japan. Probably got enough sales to just barely break even, but towards the end of the fall season the show wasn't even ranking and in total only sold about 3k bluray copies, which is insanely low end since 10k sales are considered a hit show.
 
Feels? Go play Katawa Shoujo -> Lily's route. And then talk to me about feels.

But overall, I enjoyed the show. Was really well made. J.C. Staff did a really nice job.

Hanako route. More feels in there.

I don't think it will get a second season, at least not for awhile. It flopped pretty hard in Japan. Probably got enough sales to just barely break even, but towards the end of the fall season the show wasn't even ranking and in total only sold about 3k bluray copies, which is insanely low end since 10k sales are considered a hit show.

That's really depressing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top