Server Server Ranks

eGO fftf showed up for foundry tonight. it was fun playing on a full server. hugs to all who showed.
 
August 22nd 2014

Hightower: Rank 642 (+2)
Dustbowl: Rank 765 (+42)
Harvest: Rank 1042 (-31)
2Fort: Rank 1065 (-77)
Egypt: Rank 2079 (-83)
Foundry: Rank 2411 (+407)
Snowplow: Rank 3782 (+391)

Harvest moves to 3rd.
2Fort moves to 4th.
 
I really love playing on foundry more than any other server. It's a map I find spacious to play on as I never really liked the ones with narrow paths like dustbowl. I fully support every map, but it's that one map I'll never get tired of.

Funnily enough, I frequent stooge servers like coldfront. I occasionally help and start filling their servers once I finish ours. (Cause M@V).
 
Harvest needs to be made a priority, stat.

It has had like 10 straight days of red ratings. We've got to fill in order.
 
Harvest needs to be made a priority, stat.

It has had like 10 straight days of red ratings. We've got to fill in order.
 
August 23nd 2014

Hightower: Rank 613 (+29)
Dustbowl: Rank 729 (+36)
Harvest: Rank 1047 (-5)
2Fort: Rank 1082 (-17)
Egypt: Rank 2057 (+22)
Foundry: Rank 2185 (+226)
Snowplow: Rank 3757 (+25)
 
August 24th 2014

Hightower: Rank 605 (+8)
Dustbowl: Rank 709 (+20)
Harvest: Rank 976 (+71)
2Fort: Rank 1062 (+20)
Foundry: Rank 1947 (+238)
Egypt: Rank 1965 (+92)
Snowplow: Rank 3793 (-36)

Foundry moves to 5th.
Egypt moves to 6th.
 
August 25th 2014

Hightower: Rank 622 (-17)
Dustbowl: Rank 710 (-1)
Harvest: Rank 962 (+14)
2Fort: Rank 1027 (+35)
Foundry: Rank 1818 (+129)
Egypt: Rank 1928 (+37)
Snowplow: Rank 3900 (-107)
 
August 26th 2014

Hightower: Rank 627 (-5)
Dustbowl: Rank 726 (-16)
Harvest: Rank 945 (+17)
2Fort: Rank 1020 (+7)
Foundry: Rank 1822 (-4)
Egypt: Rank 1962 (-34)
Snowplow: Rank 4009 (-109)
 
bungie4.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top