Mythos Beta

Lafinass

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
2,341
http://mythos.com/

I've got one invite available for the Beta. If you don't know Mythos, it's an over head hack-n-slash ala-Diablo. I'd prefer the invite go to someone who was already interested in the game and eGO members get priority. But failing that, it's first come first serve.
 
Hacking and Slashing mostly. There are so many side quests and random zones to clear, I've lost all sight of the main quest line. It's mostly mindless diversion. Kill big monsters, collect shiny toys. Though, I'm rather impressed with the diverse skill trees. There are only 3 classes right now, but you can play them so many different ways. For example the primary melee class has a tree with minions on it, so you could conceivably play it as a caster. Or my personal favorite, the primary caster class has a tree that revolves around augmenting melee combat.

If you liked Diablo or Diablo 2, you'll like this game. I've played a lot of these type of games and this is one of the best in a while. Most impressively, the Devs actually communicate directly with the community. You'll see a thread discussing how to better a class or fix a problem and the lead programmer will actually pop in and give his thoughts on it. It's so weird to see "Yeah, that's a good idea- I'll put it in the next patch." said in a game forum.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top