VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jul 13, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6vQlQWH94[/ame]
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jul 13, 2013 #3 The scout with the fire was my favorite.
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Jul 13, 2013 #5 That was way too funnier than I expected it to be.
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Jul 13, 2013 #6 A day in the life of the TF2 division
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 13, 2013 #9 I think I enjoyed this waaay too much..
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jul 13, 2013 #10 Someone call the medic I can't stop laughing
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 13, 2013 #11 StormChaser said: Someone call the medic I can't stop laughing Click to expand... I see what you did there :thumbup:
StormChaser said: Someone call the medic I can't stop laughing Click to expand... I see what you did there :thumbup:
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Jul 13, 2013 #12 Oh, that crit punch through the monitor at the end got me...
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jul 13, 2013 #13 Unfortunately we are like this...
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jul 15, 2013 #14 Oh man I couldn't stop after 1:05.
C Corn/\Hacker Rookie Joined Aug 8, 2012 Messages 70 Jul 15, 2013 #15 Another masterpiece from Dr. Face XD