Hi, I am going to be starting a series of guide/tips videos of team fortress.
From what I gathered I found a few places to make a great defence and offence.
I am woundering if any one is interested in helping me create this series of videos consisting of tips and guides.
My limited experince in this game only gives me a few tips and guides to this game any tips and or guides to creating a formidable defence and a strategy to mounting a powerful offence would be great.
I am however limited in the area of editing videos and little experince in it as well.
What do you think of this idea? Just something to do for fun.
From what I gathered I found a few places to make a great defence and offence.
I am woundering if any one is interested in helping me create this series of videos consisting of tips and guides.
My limited experince in this game only gives me a few tips and guides to this game any tips and or guides to creating a formidable defence and a strategy to mounting a powerful offence would be great.
I am however limited in the area of editing videos and little experince in it as well.
What do you think of this idea? Just something to do for fun.















