K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jul 14, 2013 #1 Thank you all for joining us in Black Mesa Sunday, an eGO classic! I hope you all enjoyed it. Post and share your screenshots, videos, and comments here!
Thank you all for joining us in Black Mesa Sunday, an eGO classic! I hope you all enjoyed it. Post and share your screenshots, videos, and comments here!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jul 14, 2013 #2 All those dominations. Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 14, 2013 #3 It was really odd that 3 people got dominations at the exact same time.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 15, 2013 #4 I had lots of fun . Got dominated by Goyan at LEAST twice. If not 5 times.
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jul 15, 2013 #5 i would have come but goz dragged me into killing floor