Infestation: Survivor Stories, Pred's steam group

Silent_Predator

EGO Addict
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
1,281
media_wallp04.jpg



with the big sale going on and this game 1/2 off ($7.49)... it is a worthwhile game to play. Do NOT buy GC (Gold Credits) with the game. If you want to buy GC, do it AFTER you have purchased the basic game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226700/

I will be hosting a private Infestation server, so when it's up, you guys and gals are more then welcome to play on it.

In a nutshell, this game is fun. fully open unscripted, persistant world. this is a true Zombie appocolypse.... you must find food and water to stay alive (yes, you can dehydrate and/or starve), ammo is scarce, so if you find a gun, only use it in emergencys (gun fire also draws in Zombies)... still has a few bugs, but all in all, a fun end-of-the-world Zombie game.
 
Last edited:
Ohh, is this the standalone DayZ? or is it a different game all together.

I wouldn't mind buying though, if it is less than 10$ and people would play it :)
 
Ohh, is this the standalone DayZ? or is it a different game all together.

I wouldn't mind buying though, if it is less than 10$ and people would play it :)

this is a completely different game from DayZ.. the terrain is different aswell as the zombies.

players from eGO that I know are Hardwarebeer, me, AlphaZER0, Queen Victoria, Enigmatic, Grail Arbor, and I'm sure there are more.

Let me know if/when you guys/gals get the game and I'll shoot you an invite for the Steam group.
 
I was not really a huge fan of this game. Of course i never played a private server. All the public ones sucked. Most people just camped the spawn areas and most people shot at each other. I always found it funny when people shot at me though because all i had was usually a bag of chips and water. Their was also a lot of hackers and back then the game was really unpolished.

Like I said the private servers were usually better because it was PvE only most of the time. I might give it another shot, but it's iffy at that. However thanks for the info Silent!
 
Considering it's a private server i'm sure there is fun to be had. The public ones are so full of hackers and people that kill on sight.
 
Considering it's a private server i'm sure there is fun to be had. The public ones are so full of hackers and people that kill on sight.

yea, I won't play on the public servers... there are way too many people just out to grief you. I find the PvE to be exciting, and full of adrenaline... especially when your being followed by a horde.
 
has it been part of a flash sale? or daily deal? just wondering if it's going to more then 50% off at some point.
 
has it been part of a flash sale? or daily deal? just wondering if it's going to more then 50% off at some point.

its priced the lowest I believe it will be.... its part of the Main summer sale .. 50% off, offer ends July 22nd.
 
There's still a bunch of days left for daily and flash sales.. thing I'll wait closer to the last day incase it comes on for 75% off heh.. My credit card is already hating me for all the money I have already spent lol
 
ill give it a try with ya guys on a private server but I will warn you I not that great at these types of games
 
ill give it a try with ya guys on a private server but I will warn you I not that great at these types of games

Like anything else, once you learn the tricks and tips... Zombie killing becomes second nature.... it's when you get a horde behind you and your out of sprint, that's when the day turns bad, lol
 
Is the gameplay like DayZ, more or less? 'thinking of getting it 'n joinin' y'all on a private server if it's gameplay is enjoyable, since another $8 won't hurt, lol-
 
hey all I just bought it and am installing now! add me so I can play with yall!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top