Infestation: Survivor Stories, Pred's steam group

for those that own the game or will be buying it, I have found a nice hi-rez map that can be used out of game to plan raids, or just find specific places such as Police Department Buildings, Fire Trucks, loot places, etc.

2.png


http://warz.neon-gaming.de/
 
Knew it!! I knew it would go lower ;) Picking it up now!
 
just an FYI... my son is able to play this game on his pc with only a 9800 GTX vid card. I believe they meant to say the GTX 460 is the recommened maximum.
 
Last edited:
whenever the private server is up let me know, i'm a little lost on whats going on lol
 
whenever the private server is up let me know, i'm a little lost on whats going on lol

click on the steam group profile.. the private server info is in there aswell as a zombie 101 guide I wrote to help new players.


Note: for anyone that wants in the steam group, just message me on steam and I'll send you a group invite
 
Last edited:
I will be starting group raids soon for the Steam group.... stay tuned :thumbup:

and for the new players here that need supplies and perhaps a weapon... go to Springer Ridge Trailer Park. It is a Zombie free zone in the North Eastern section of the map.

7.png
 
Last edited:
for anyone having issues connecting to the game, there was a client and server update today.. verify game cache to install new files.
 
I have a group raid planned for today at 2pm EST in the private server. The more people the better as we will be raiding some high value targets, more zombie kills and good loot.

hope to see you guys there.
 
Eh... I have the game now do to someone buying for me... Always heard bad things about it... But if you eGO guys are managing a server I might just install it.
 
I am in the process of updating the Steam group to contain all games Zombie.. I am adding 2 L4D2 servers and 2 Killing Floor servers at this time... and I believe I will be running a Zombie mod dod:s server.


send me a request for the group if you'd like an invite.
 
Last edited:
yeah a private server sounds good to me, friend request send !

this game is marketed against alliance, thugs and outlaws rules this game.

and the bugs, omg, anyways i keep going back at it... i think its the challenge of surviving...

had i read about the game before buying , i wouldn't have gotten it... , live and learn...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top