- Joined
- Mar 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,101
Hello TF2 Division, As you may know the FFTF has been undergone many changes over the years. The FFTF Steam group has moved to a new Steam Group! The reason this came to be is because I wanted to see new life for the FFTF and perhaps a new way for admission. Filling our servers is an important part or pillar of our division and I'm looking for dedicated members who will come to the call of the fill. We can make a difference and have the best servers in all of TF2! This thread will be the new ticket to entrance to the FFTF. Please follow this template when posting in this thread for admission into the new FFTF Steam Group!
In-game name:
Steam Profile:
Rank:
Division:
Server you play/fill the most:
I look forward to everyone's admission into the new Steam group!
- Goyan-Tanuki
Last edited:


























