Hello everyone!
Need your help.
I'm playing using my bro's account, because he wasn't interested in TF2, but now he is a big fan! Now, each and every time we need to toss a coin to know who plays and who watchs. For this reason I will buy my copy of the box, but the big question is... Can I "migrate" my steam ID, and anything that I have achieved? Will it be a problem with the clan?
Any word of advise, please! !sad
Thank you.
Need your help.
I'm playing using my bro's account, because he wasn't interested in TF2, but now he is a big fan! Now, each and every time we need to toss a coin to know who plays and who watchs. For this reason I will buy my copy of the box, but the big question is... Can I "migrate" my steam ID, and anything that I have achieved? Will it be a problem with the clan?
Any word of advise, please! !sad
Thank you.












