Game culture and development

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
Hey guys: Check this out!


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EitZRLt2G3w[/ame]

These are episodes from Extra Credits, a show were they talk about pretty much anything related to gaming.

I find it fun and insightful to watch, and I don't know how many of you are already aware of these guys. Take a look. They have a Game Designer, and great artists.

List of all topics :
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/show/extra-credits

(Sorry if this is Off-Topic, or whatevs).
 
'Twas very informative, made me think about how I play TF2. W+M1 Pyro= Foo Strat. But, it is 2pro and will never let me down because NOT EVEN VETS CAN COUNTER IT! >:D
 
'Twas very informative, made me think about how I play TF2. W+M1 Pyro= Foo Strat. But, it is 2pro and will never let me down because NOT EVEN VETS CAN COUNTER IT! >:D
to me, w+m1 is a mark of noobishness, not an unskilled-but-effective strategy.

Sure, it's annoying sometimes and plays on your gut instinct to RUN AWAY STRAIGHT BACKWARDS AT FULL SPEED, but if you learn how to move right and aim it's not that big of a deal.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top