Prep your singing voice!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
karaokepyro.png


Considering the random bouts of singing happening in the servers, I can only imagine it's time... Time for another Karaoke Night!

When: Friday the 19th
What time: 8 PM CST / 9 PM EST
Where: Ventrilo* TF2 Room
Hosts: Kazoo and VP :3


Join us for another evening of merriment! Share your gift of voice to the captive audience, or sit back and relax (and try not to go deaf)! All are welcomed to attend!

Please note that no one will force you to sing. But if you do sing, you will be awarded with one of the most honorable achievements of dabes division: The Song of the Seahorse!
tf2_karaoke.png


We look forward to seeing you there!



Remember! People do record the Karaoke Nights! If you sing, no one is allowed to publish your singing without your permission. But if you still don't want any recording, you can do the following: 1) Right-click in the Ventrilo window (preferably in the white area), 2) Hover over "Change State" 3) Toggle off "Allow others to record my conversations".

*Visit this page for instructions on how to set up Ventrilo.
​
 
It'd be interesting if someone could pull this off:

[ame]http://youtu.be/lVTiS-jZmVQ[/ame]
 
So, having not participated in one of these before, how does it work? I'm assuming we can sing whatever the heck we want. How do we get backup music and such?
 
It'd be interesting if someone could pull this off:

http://youtu.be/lVTiS-jZmVQ

Kazoo?

:D

So, having not participated in one of these before, how does it work? I'm assuming we can sing whatever the heck we want. How do we get backup music and such?

You can use the program "virtual audio cable," but it costs money. The vast majority of people just choose to sing acapella. It's more fun that way anyways :thumbup:
 
I shall be there.. to listen to you all sing.
 
That... is a really cool song. I've never heard of the anime, either, but that intro makes me want to watch it.

You haven't even seen the original opening: [ame]http://youtu.be/8OkpRK2_gVs[/ame]
 
I sang the studio version of this song. Almost lose it when I listen to it... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDsKAdHFao[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top