noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jul 19, 2013 #1 300 points into Egypt, almost 3 hours, and it finally filled ;_;
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jul 19, 2013 #3 GTRRacer001 said: Click to expand... ./hale GTR
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jul 19, 2013 #5 I'm impressed with Noble's. noble2pro
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jul 19, 2013 #6 GTRRacer001 said: nice viewmodel Click to expand... viewmodel_fov 130
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 19, 2013 #7 Noblewarrior said: viewmodel_fov 130 Click to expand... I use 270. Works pretty well.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 19, 2013 #8 Aww yeah I helped fill Egypt! I'm loving learning to snipe on that map
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jul 19, 2013 #10 What a beautiful sight to see!
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jul 19, 2013 #11 How do you stand that? Max I can use is 99.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 19, 2013 #12 Here's a screen shot I took of the Egypt filling
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Jul 19, 2013 #13 Capital Orange said: I use 270. Works pretty well. Click to expand... 8)
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jul 19, 2013 #14 With some help from Kazoo, I got to dominate b4nny during one of our Egypt fills. Good times. By the way, all of you who are coming out faithfully to help fill sandy mummy land have my undying gratitude and admiration. You guys are dabes. Especially Noble, who is willing to play on Egypt all night to get a few pubs in the door.
With some help from Kazoo, I got to dominate b4nny during one of our Egypt fills. Good times. By the way, all of you who are coming out faithfully to help fill sandy mummy land have my undying gratitude and admiration. You guys are dabes. Especially Noble, who is willing to play on Egypt all night to get a few pubs in the door.
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Jul 19, 2013 #15 Noblewarrior said: 8) Click to expand... :lol:
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jul 19, 2013 #16 I salute you poor fools who waste away in those scorching sands.
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jul 19, 2013 #17 If i didnt get hooked on BL2, id be on egypt more.. I guess with good things come better things, sometimes.
If i didnt get hooked on BL2, id be on egypt more.. I guess with good things come better things, sometimes.