Thank you valve.

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Because of you I just wasted $35 on games that I won't even play. I don't how they do it, I can resist the urge to buy from them everywhere except for summer and winter.
 
$50 here.

I bought:
-Borderlands 2
-Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
-3 extra copies of CS:GO
-Fallout: New Vegas
-FTL
-GTA IV & Episodes from Liberty City
-Hitman: Absolution
-Killing Floor
-L4D2
-Magicka
-Super Meat Boy
-Summer Trading Cards
 
Last edited:
I grabbed Terraria, Faster Than Light, Knights of the Old Republic II, and Witcher 2.

...and I'm thinking of getting Final Fantasy VII at full price because I've never played it. Goodbye last vestiges of free time.
 
yeah I've passed $200 aswell.. Good thing $100 was a steam card I won from eGO xP
 
Still sitting at $5 in this sale.
$23.50 in gifts.
 
Last edited:
I've spent (and this is odd, but for a good reason) a grand total of...

$0.

Seriously. There's games I've been drooling over, but I don't get paid until the beginning of August. XD
 
I 2, have a massive collection x.x I just havn't got around to playing them all... it would take so long to install everything.:cool:
 
I have TF2 the greatest game ever (besides Minecraft) I only spend my money on Keys or TF2 related poker games so I can learn how to play for higher stake keys.
 
Oh man, "You have spent approximately $60.16 USD in the store since the sale began" is what steam is showing me :(. And the best game I've been playing is a 2 dollar game, is so good as a 1 dollar burguer :P
 
Nothing, because I have this thing called self-control.

also a terrible laptop and no time.
 
I got CS:Complete and Portal 1 & 2, but I bought them all with keys. No money out of pocket for me. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top