Found this cool website...

How many people started using this site?

  • I liked it, and am using it

    Points: 5 25.0%
  • I liked it, but am not using

    Points: 7 35.0%
  • I hate it, and am not using

    Points: 1 5.0%
  • Iv already known about it, and use it.

    Points: 7 35.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

Brokenarrow726

I made one post
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
21
I was messing around on backpack.tf and I found this awesome website called Tf2 Raffles.What they do is have people just give items away. Iv seen a few people giving away salvages crates and some stranges and even a few Unusuals. I would check it out if you are interested in free items.

http://tf2r.com/news.html

I can't stop going to it.

Plus for all eGo Tf2 Event Coordinators it allows you to post up private by invite only raffles so might be a thing to use on Event nights or something like that.

Just a thought,

Thanks,
Steven Costello
 
Ohgod, this site. I used to post raffles up there all the time back when I was still into trading.

And thanks for the suggestion that we use it at our events, we may just do that :).
 
On that site all the time.. and i finally won something but... i gotta wait a few days cus i changed my password XD
 
Yeah I knew about this.

However, ever since they banned people for rep requirements the raffles went to........manure.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top