Donation game again!

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
For every dollar you donate to eGO, I will have my brother ( and a friend if we have enough people) shoot me with a paintball. Donations must mention this post ( such as adding pb or bhs for blackhawksniper) so that we know to count it towards the paintball.


So, if we have 10 dollars donated, I get shot 20 times. If I get 200 dollars donated, I get shot with two whole hoppers.

Of couse this will be posted on youtube for your enjoyment!




EDIT: NOW ITS TWO PAINTBALLS PER DOLLAR! Thats one paintball per 50 cents!!!

Morbid: Specify in your donation that it's for the Blackhawk Paintball Fundraiser
 
Bare chest= 20 bucks a ball. They hurt like a B on bare skin. And Im a ref so Im used to getting hit, but skin, ouch.
 
Im wearing a shirt because I am antcipating a HUGE amount of donations.



ALRIGHT, every 50 CENTS is a paintball

thats TWO paintballs per dollar!!
 
lemme fetch 20 bucks so not only do you get 40 shots... I also get a t-shirt... and I support teh best clan evar!

It's Win-Win-Win!
 
[quote1195520774=delrio]
lemme fetch 20 bucks so not only do you get 40 shots... I also get a t-shirt... and I support teh best clan evar!

It's Win-Win-Win!
[/quote1195520774]


Delrio, you are a very smart man.

BTW, can you video tape it Blackhawk, I don't wanna miss it.
 
I'll get the pain train started....

83077651qs1.jpg
 
Count me in on this one but you have to wear nothing but a speedo ( a toto will do too) & bunny ears with the fake nose & glasses. Makes for mush better entertainment for my dollar.
 
Well I gotta be safe and wear a mask.....



Rain, thats the spirit! 40 shots already!


Also, this WILL be posted on youtube :)
 
Common guys! Only 50$??? We just had 150 from eating oreos with mustard! Lets show council how its done! ( we are beating the DoDs side of ego, who as far as I know, have 0 donations from this)
 
Bad time for the drive, I've gotta figure out how I'm paying for all of my X-Mas presents. Whole new pile of nieces and nephews over the last few years. I'll gladly donate to see you shot with paintballs after New Years.
 
Back
Top