Hello division fellows

Mak_-

Famous
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
436
Hello everyone, Im Jim and Im a new recruit of the Counter Strike Division. I thought I could pass by the Division Discussion to say hello to every single member of the division so yeah, hello. :)
 
Welcome to the eGO community.. I will see you around in the CS Servers.. Give you a whoopin like I already do in Italy :-p (just messing)
 
The Jomi acknowledges you, you are welcome.

tumblr_ln6mj9Hfnr1qkmpj8o1_500.gif
 
Salutations.

Just a friendly reminder, stay away from [link=http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=28111]THIS GUY[/link] and [link=http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=52526]THIS GUY[/link] and you'll be quite handy dandy.

Be sure to stop by vent and say hi!
 
Welcome to the eGO community.. I will see you around in the CS Servers.. Give you a whoopin like I already do in Italy :-p (just messing)

Haha =P yeah right! and thanks, thanks everyone :)

Salutations.

Just a friendly reminder, stay away from [link=http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=28111]THIS GUY[/link] and [link=http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/member.php?u=52526]THIS GUY[/link] and you'll be quite handy dandy.

Be sure to stop by vent and say hi!

Thanks for the reminder, I will stay away from them for sure.

Oh hi there! I love your sig and avatar :)

Thank you Mayhem! My avatar has been made in 2007, lol. As of my sig maybe 3-4 years ago.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top