Have a good Thanksgiving

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,219
I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving. !!
Take care.

Have fun and be safe.

Kendle no drinking for you. lol j/k bud!
 
Nonsense, I will be having my weekly Bub Light session Wed. night on TS. !amazed

Happy Thanksgiving all.
 
[quote1195575578=Kendle]
Nonsense, I will be having my weekly Bub Light session Wed. night on TS. !amazed

Happy Thanksgiving all.
[/quote1195575578]


Bub. lol i'll make sure to be there.!!
 
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Hope you all don't get stuck in the middle of nowhere with no TF2 or Steam or anything... like I did. :(

but oh well. TURKEY DAY FOREVER!
 
I wonder if Philly's Best is open on Thanksgiving.


Cheesesteaks are traditional holiday fare right?
 
Laf, I would assume so, yes. I'm probably a bad source for this information though, because I'm known to have burgers for Thanksgiving dinner.
 
Can't really go wrong with a half pound of meat dripping with cheese.
 
Happy thanks giving all, I wish the Irish celebrated thanksgiving thent there would be another holiday to drink At, UMMMMMM BEER,
Eire.32
 
I'll be soon be taking a 10 hour drive to visit my family. I'll be gaming again sometime next week. Enjoy the holiday, all!
 
I LOVE THANKSGIVING! You get a HUGE turkey, and you don't have to buy presents for people you have to pretend to like!
 
Since my father and sisters moved to Texas, Thanksgiving day has a meaning for me.
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in the clan!!!
Enjoy the turkey!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top