How do you normally pay for things?

How do you normally pay for things?

  • Cash

    Points: 128 29.2%
  • Credit Card

    Points: 99 22.6%
  • Checking Card

    Points: 93 21.2%
  • Pay Pal

    Points: 35 8.0%
  • I'm broke and will gladly pay you Tue for a hamburger today.

    Points: 73 16.7%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 10 2.3%

  • Total voters
    438
I have one of those "visa checking cards".

The VAST amount of my purchases go thru it.

I very seldom even carry any cash with me. Haven't for years.
 
I'm nowhere near broke, but I so dearly wanted to vote for that option simply because of the Wimpy reference!
 
Depends on what I'm buying, and where - I even still use paper checks sometimes.
 
I'm broke and will gladly pay you Tue for a hamburger today. But I don't have any money to buy the hamburger D:
 
I'm too good for money...I'm so rich than I'm bankrupt...well I'm young so I have excuses. I can't even have a credit card and I have no need for PayPal, and cash goes right through me
 
depends.
If I'm buying from a store, I normally pay by cash.
If I'm buying stuffs from the net, I pay by paypal.
 
'most stuff I buy is online, so I use a credit card; 'use debit for grocery / food purchases, though.

I see cash as outdated in this day in age, so I generally don't have any (aside from change for transit, they should update to accept debit cards or something... <_<)
 
PayPal DEBIT card attached to my checking account - that way I get an email mere seconds after a transaction with my or my wife's card. She has a bad habit of losing her cards, so it's a good stop gap if someone finds it and starts using it. I know right away and can deal with it.
 
I was looking for the "debit card" option for like ten seconds before it clicked what "checking card" meant. i gud @ lyfe.
 
I always pay in cash, unless buying over the internet, then Credit Card.
Cash is king! Accepted everywhere.

If that doesn't work, some of the Col's Special Spicy Chicken Recipe always works. :thumbup:
 
Back
Top