W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jul 25, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snWabFlmnJY&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
D Danzyyg Active Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 383 Jul 25, 2013 #3 I still don't understand the rocketjumper soldiers!
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 25, 2013 #4 DanZug said: I still don't understand the rocketjumper soldiers! Click to expand... is fun
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Jul 25, 2013 #6 "Here let me give you a boost"
I Ithuriel Poster =(e)= Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 112 Jul 25, 2013 #7 What did I just watch? My knowledge of rocket jumping is 0
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jul 25, 2013 #9 Ithuriel said: What did I just watch? My knowledge of rocket jumping is 0 Click to expand... well i rocket jumped and goz hit me with a crit, sending me flying
Ithuriel said: What did I just watch? My knowledge of rocket jumping is 0 Click to expand... well i rocket jumped and goz hit me with a crit, sending me flying