Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 27, 2013 #1 just dreamteaming with buttynurns on koth_king sorry about the k/d on the bottom, my huds messed up ;^;
just dreamteaming with buttynurns on koth_king sorry about the k/d on the bottom, my huds messed up ;^;
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jul 27, 2013 #3 Still not as good as #teamadmin.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 27, 2013 #4 Honorbound said: Still not as good as #teamadmin. Click to expand...
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jul 27, 2013 #5 I remember this one time that myself and about 5 other medics just healed vp as spy on foundry, and we ended up winning not once, but twice. It was so bad that the teams were scrambled. That was the dream team
I remember this one time that myself and about 5 other medics just healed vp as spy on foundry, and we ended up winning not once, but twice. It was so bad that the teams were scrambled. That was the dream team
W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jul 27, 2013 #6 Honorbound said: Still not as good as #teamadmin. Click to expand... ^
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Jul 29, 2013 #7 why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is?
why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is?
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Jul 29, 2013 #8 Humility The Humble said: why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is? Click to expand... Lives are for the living. Are you implying that I may be alive?
Humility The Humble said: why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is? Click to expand... Lives are for the living. Are you implying that I may be alive?
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 29, 2013 #9 Humility The Humble said: why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is? Click to expand... pff, lives are for nerds
Humility The Humble said: why did I expect some sports stuff knowing no one in the dabes hat division even knows what a life is? Click to expand... pff, lives are for nerds