Band of Brothers

My favorite minor character is Captain Sobel. My favorite scenes with him:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGFkENuVki8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxhUCM5ea8I[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMoFlaEcKoM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTRZRRlA4sw[/ame]
 
I have my Band of Brothers DVD box set right beside me now. I can't remember how many times I watched the whole series. :)
 
Best battle scene, followed by Bastogne and Foy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pTb2YS-hA[/ame]
 
Bastogne winter episode with the medic is my fav.

All the prior episodes are great too.
 
Ill probably toss the whole series on every month or so and have it in the backround while im gaming.

I love it.
 
if you haven't seen the pacific yet it is equally as good as band of brothers. one of the main characters is the little red headed kid from jurassic park.
 
I also own it. When I bought mine, it was through eBay from someone in south korea, so the minor writing on the box and on the disks are in Korean. The default subtitles were also in Korean, but i turned em off. Plays totally normal, and usually when I start the first one, I follow through all the way to the end. Great series!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top